Fellow prayer partners I have been touched by many

Tamara Waller

Account Closed
Fellow prayer partners I have been touched by many of your prayers and pray vigilantly for a list of you. I take my prayers very seriously and want you to know you are all on my hearts.
I would like to bring attention to a fellow praying female ###. I do not know her but her post touched me. Please read her post and pray for her. She is a shining example of faith in hard times. We lift you up ### and continue to ask God to heal you after the loss of your son.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.  20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm 33/
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Prayer Partners, I have some updates and a praise report today. Well, the job that I posted about earlier (the one where I was doing IT work) has been eliminated. SO now I have no income. I have a little bit of savings. I have applied for unemployment. I have been posting for jobs Monday...
Replies
4
Views
301
Good day prayer partners I have been in touch using a lawyer with regard to defending my case to defend the case of his divorce to me. With your prayers he cancelled the divorced. Please pray the lawyer charge me a reasonable amount because he hardly did much for me. God bless.
Replies
8
Views
310
Good day prayer partners. I have been blessed by turning ### last week. I have also been blessed with a good income having worked real hard. Please pray for my body that's aching with arthritis which started about a month ago. Thank you for your love and prayers.. Amen
Replies
10
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom