Feeling very defeated in my life. Also feeling very###.

Jams

Humble Servant of All
Feeling very defeated in my life. Also feeling very alone. Asking for prayer thank you
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
195
I really thought I was getting better from this COPD flare-up, but, apparently, I am not. This has never happened to me before. Always I have made a full recovery after a course of antibiotics and prednisone. Tonight I finally called my baby sister and told her I would give her money to go buy...
Replies
10
Views
369
Very weak tired and light headed losing strength and doing errands. Need God's continued Strength through this prayers and fasting process as I'm ### and disabled and need these attacks of the devil to stop now, all lies manipulation and control to be thwarted by the mighty blood covering of...
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom