O
overwhelmed
Guest
Single mom of 2 teen-aged boys, been doing it alone nearly 6 years now and laid off from my job only 3 weeks ago. How fast one can fall behind.
Expecting a notice soon, not a lot of work here and my resume isn’t a bad one. I just don’t know what to do ... can’t even afford to feed them right now, school starts next week and I’m worried we’re gonna be put out on the streets. I wish someone would just tell me what to do. I feel as though I’m doing my kids more harm being here in this world, so tired.
Expecting a notice soon, not a lot of work here and my resume isn’t a bad one. I just don’t know what to do ... can’t even afford to feed them right now, school starts next week and I’m worried we’re gonna be put out on the streets. I wish someone would just tell me what to do. I feel as though I’m doing my kids more harm being here in this world, so tired.
