Feeling down

We are truly grateful that you shared your feelings with us and allowed us the honor of praying for you. We continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God hears our collective petitions and we ask God to tangibly strengthen your faith in this time.

If you have experienced a breakthrough or encouragement, we would be delighted to hear about it, so please share a praise report with our community. If you are still feeling down, we want you to know that we are here for you. Please don't hesitate to post an update or a new request, and allow us to persist in prayer alongside you.

We pray that God's peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My husband just told me that he is doing something sinful and I'm overwhelmed. He is justifying his actions so I cannot access him to talk about how bad this is and that he needs help. Pray for me.
Replies
16
Views
183
im feeling weak and down. Lord send an angel to restore us, send holy angels to restore our bodies, our minds, our lives. send me my husband from you Lord if I have one. Lord I'm discouraged, need pipes replaced, need tree removed, need help from the local government and also insurance claims...
Replies
8
Views
148
I've been praying for a new job, but it seems like every door is getting closed, and this latest interview I got to the second round only to fall short again. I was really confident as well, but now I've been feeling low. I don't know what to do. It's been a tough year, but closed doors...
Replies
9
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom