Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, the name above all names, let Your perfect will be done! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
Please pray for me. Feeling down, overwhelmed, hormonal, tired of people at work and some close to me too, and had a bad nightmare last night. I think God got everything and know he has good plans for me and ### family. I've just been so all around exhausted. Thank you.
Please pray for me. Feeling down, overwhelmed, out of balance, and tired of people at work and my personal life, and had a bad nightmare last night. I thank God for everything and know he has good plans for me and my family. I've just been so all-around exhausted. I am a very kind and loving...