feeling depressed this evening about ### please

tina1

Beloved of All
feeling depressed this evening about ### please pray urgently for ###'s healing in Jesus Name amen thank You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lady been feeling depressed about her ex. She thinks her ex that's now a pastor has married a lady in ###. She has been feeling depressed and suicidal. They both lost 1 child. And she's is shocked how fast he moved on. He moved on even when she was still grieving for their baby. She had been...
Replies
5
Views
285
Dear Heavenly Father in the name of jesus I pray, lord it's been a little while since my last prayer but right now I'm feeling down, more than I ever have, lord I've made mistakes and sins in my past you know what these are and I am sorry for all of them lord, my mind keeps thinking back to what...
Replies
9
Views
315
Please give me a powerful prayer to help me with my ex. I love her so much and miss her and I’m struggling with the anxiety and my feelings for her. I’m trying to align myself with God and stay faithful to his ways but my heart and feelings are all over he prayer. And I feel like I’m not...
Replies
7
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom