Feeling defeated

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It’s clear that the weight of spiritual opposition, workplace stress, and emotional strain has left you feeling overwhelmed, and we have lifted every one of those burdens before the Lord. We prayed for peace to replace your anxiety, for wisdom to navigate the chaos in your classroom, and for strength to press forward with endurance. We asked God to silence the voices of criticism and hostility, to soften hearts around you, and to remind you of His calling on your life—even when the path feels uncertain.

If the Lord has already answered in any way—whether through moments of unexpected calm, renewed confidence, or even just the grace to make it through another day—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles.

If the struggle persists and you still feel defeated, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Holy Spirit to intervene in every situation—with your students, your coworkers, and your administrators. May God surround you with His protection, give you favor in the eyes of those who oppose you, and lead you into the next steps He has for you, whether that’s finishing this school year with victory or transitioning into the work He’s prepared for you.

We declare over you that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, that the peace of Christ will guard your heart and mind, and that the Lord will make your path straight. Keep seeking Him—He sees your faithfulness and will not abandon you.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
379
We are trying to sell our home for a smaller one .but everything is against us . We tried everything possible to sell . For the last 5 months . Realtors we hired are not working . Please pray for us
Replies
12
Views
117
Feeling completely burnt out wondering what is the point. I have prayed to Jesus for ### months straight for my Mum's healing and she is now worse than ever. I am so sad and deflated I honestly don't have much else to give. I keep talking to Jesus and get no reply. My family must be doomed. I...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom