Feeling Anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Asking for prayer for myself tonight. Having a bad night feeling very scared about everything in my life. Feeling very pushed aside by everyone. I wish I could tell people what I'm feeling and thinking. How paranoid I am about what they think but know that no one cares except God. Please pray for me some feeling of peace and love from people around others.
 
Pray without ceasing God's will be done. In the name of our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Pray without ceasing God's will be done. In the name of our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am feeling anxious. Please pray for my health and well-being, and for my anxiety to lessen.
Replies
7
Views
236
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
224
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom