Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
166
Jesus please help my mother deal with her depression and try to be happier and focus more. I think the depression is now affecting her memory, and I cannot handle another person in my life with memory issues. Please also let my husband's schedule even out so he can help out more I am overwhelmed...
Replies
13
Views
130
I am hoping you will pray for me. I am really struggling. Life has been very challenging for the last few years and I have been under the most intense pressure between helping to care for my elderly parents, my sick husband, losing my soul dog, and a very very stressful job. I am just feeling...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom