Feeeling so alone like my prayers haven't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayers haven't been answered yet, so all I have to say is, I praise you LORD amen
Replies
9
Views
323
Pray for me as my prayers haven't been answered. Anyone who will intercede and pray for me. My name is ### from ###, I lost my job. Things have been difficult for me. I feel lost and almost giving up on God for I feel abandoned. It's tough out here for me having a family who depend on me. Any...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom