FedEx

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up before the Lord and praying for His provision and direction as you have been looking for a job since moving back to Nevada, and specifically that He would open the door for employment with FedEx and that you would receive good news about hiring this week.

We are trusting that God knows your needs and that He orders our steps and opens doors that no one can shut. We stand on the promise in Philippians 4:19 that our God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered and you have received good news about the job, please post a praise report and let us all rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray for you in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
175
Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
123
Back on Sept ###th I had a job interview with a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. I have not heard from them yet and I'm getting stressed out about it. I'm praying that they will call me early next week and tell me that I've been hired. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom