Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking tomorrow to see if my apartment recertification is completed yet. I've been worried, scared and anxious and fearful for two weeks over it Please pray that God went before me and prepared a way and gave me favor with the apartment management and grace and mercy and be and my son won't...
Replies
10
Views
113
My brother's and sisters I request prayer to overcome fear the fear that opens the door for negative experiences to happen and also anxiety and paranoia. Thank you all and God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
161
Over the past few weeks god has helped me overcome lust and see a new way of living life. However whenever I am afraid of something and it’s a thing I can’t solve immediately I become consumed with fear and heavily tempted to go and masturbation and lust. I also wish for gods guidance in my...
Replies
10
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom