Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

michail

Humble Servant
I pray that I go with courage against enemy against enemy wanting to keep me in fear I pray that God set my heart free of fear and doubts and let me rest in the promise..do not want to be kept by fear that goes against holy command any longer.God give me courage to obey your voice and cooperate with your angels that you are sending in my situation. .help me act in faith as this is my desire. I pray for justice in situation with my deputy manager. I hardly can sleep because of the way I was treated. .I ask that you renew joy of the Lord in my life...
 
I prayed for this. I hope your fear is diminished. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, recently I have been struggling against lots of fears.I also work hard but with not much result..maybe these two issues are due to curses or other spiritual warfare..please pray to the Lord to deliver me from fear and laboring in vein.
Replies
7
Views
115
My brother's and sisters I request prayer to overcome fear the fear that opens the door for negative experiences to happen and also anxiety and paranoia. Thank you all and God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
155
Hello, I suffer from various fears:fear of being lonely, getting old,sick, something going wrong,financial problems etc..I know the Lord is with me, but my fears grow stronger every day.I have an ### issue.Please pray for my deliverance from fear, I can not calm down.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom