Fear For People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my parents suffered their while life from intense fear of poverty,even though they had enough.I was never afraid in the past concerning money,as I fully trusted in the Lord and his provision..but since a few weeks, fear seeks to creep in.I guess, it might be a generational bandage.I am...
Replies
11
Views
164
Hello, I suffered from poverty the last ten years, now it is getting better, but there us still fear, that things might not go well or I might lose money,please pray foe me that I may delivered from this mindset of poverty and the Lord grabs me wisdom to manage my resources well.
Replies
5
Views
86
Please pray that the ### people, everybody go out to the streets again to demand the Freedom of all the politicals prisoners, and for justice, freedom and democracy for everyone of us. Pray God to let the ### citizens stop the fear forever.
Replies
6
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom