Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chez
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chez

Guest
can you pray for me my ### was removed on 11th August to ### we went to the high court on 9th September 2011 but the immigration did not turn up so the judge reschedule it for the 17th October 2011 at the high court 10.00am please pray that the case will be heard and favour for my ### so he can come back to the uk
 
Lord we pray that you please help ### in this time of need, we know that You are God almighty and anything is possible in your name Lord, please help ###'s husband with his immigration issues, please be there with him, Lord we pray that you take the lead and we will follow, please answer their prayers in their favor so that he may continue to stay in the UK with his wife. thank you Lord for your help upon them now, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor to grant to intervene the court therefore the family can be united for last. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I emailed ### asking him to re consider the marking and grant me additional 6 marks. I am praying for gods favour so that he can work through my ###'s heart
Replies
12
Views
205
I am atttending an interview for a job which would change my career and situation for the better. I am prayiong for God's favour. I have prepared , read books, watch videos and practiced a mini presentation i need to give. I am leaving everthing elase to God.
Replies
10
Views
216
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom