Favour 2016

CN

Disciple of Prayer
Please remember my ### who is admitted in hospital may she have a full recovery with no complications at all Amen

I also pray for my health ### Jan Lord let my results be fine

Also praying I get a job that I can perform with no problem Lord hear my prayer

Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for photo recovery of so many precious memories stolen by the enemy, and ask that as I reach out to family and friends to recover family photos that You put on their heart to remember me and take action in locating photos of family and my childhood in Jesus' name I pray You...
Replies
10
Views
281
Please pray for me concerning my work. I have been facing opposition, false reports, exclusion, and people working against me, which has made it difficult for me to perform and move my work forward. I am told that a new boss will be appointed. Please pray that God prevents anyone who intends to...
Replies
12
Views
164
Dear Lord Jesus, May I be guided with wisdom and strength at work. May my efforts bring positive outcomes, and may I be blessed with favour, peace, and open doors to success. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom