Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received a text from teh ### for a position that I interviewed with. It simply said "I have feedback regarding your interview. Would you be available at ### PM CST for me to call"- That is in an hour. Please pray that my upcoming call with the ### is an opportunity to receive a job offer. I...
Replies
13
Views
196
Life greatly in the World 🌎 Pops my family r not focused on me in a negative way ever again period greatlyyyyy assignments ends greatly. Life in I can pray 🙏 in my mind again in secret to have privacy and peace harmony in my life a marriage a home a job I can have a nice life now with my 2 cats...
Replies
10
Views
173
Life in my uncommon favor greatly stays in my life. I'm blessed, great day at work today and in my future, enjoying my life at work. I'm a secret, my eyes don't water, my offsprings' eyes don't water, our spouses' eyes don't water, our pets' eyes don't water unless it’s in GOD'S WILL GREATLY...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom