When I call ### the landlord later this morning about his application
may he be very gracious super kind very understanding
& friendly helpful & compassionate
& may I have such great Favor with him from God above all else
Abba-Daddy-God I ask this all in Jesus's Name
Amen xoxox
I'm standing in agreement with you my friend, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray. Amen.

God bless you ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life today and everyday make a way were it seems to be no way remove all fear and doubt continue to show me favor with my landlord touch...
Replies
6
Views
143
Heavenly Father, I commit my housing situation into Your hands. Please touch my landlord's heart with kindness, understanding, and compassion. Grant me favor so that I may be allowed to remain in my home and be given grace to pay my rent when I receive my salary. Lord, You are my Provider, and...
Replies
9
Views
230
Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe that...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom