Favor, respect, special treatment

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Favor, respect, special treatment from all people that I come into contact with
People taking in consideration all of my requests, needs, desires.
Patience from people. Kindness.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Special favor from principle, educational adviser (pedagogist), psychologist, maker of a school schedule and all important people in the school that I need favor, infos, services etc in Jesus name. Lord let me feel FULLY SUPPORTED, HELPED AND APPRECIATED in this high school in Jesus name!! Amen...
Replies
8
Views
249
My prayer request, I’m requesting that you stand in agreement with me in prayer, it’s going on my 6th year being at my current job. Since I’ve been at this place it seems as if things have just been happening to make me wonder am I out of alignment am I in the wrong place so much opposition, so...
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray that my old father who is in the hospital will be healed fast. He is in a room for diagnostic. They found a cyst in the brain, and some problem with urinating, clogged capillaries/tubes of bladder or kidneys. He has high blood pressure, he can't eat, drink, or walk or properly talk...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom