Favor, Open Door, God's Leading and Protection

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I ask for an open door and favor to find a place to live today and have everything totally moved out and collect my security deposit by tomorrow morning. May the place be close to where I'll be working. God's clear leading and protection. Thank you in Jesus Name.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request.



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I seek the Lord and His guidance in all areas. May God lead me most clearly in His will and plan, and may all Glory to His Holy Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks and Blessings.
Replies
10
Views
237
Please pray for me and my appointment today; may I be daily renewed and sustained by the Lord and able to share my faith in Him. May the other person be sensitive, open and receptive. I also trust the Lord to supernaturally meet all needs; reaching out to help orphaned children. May God...
Replies
10
Views
344
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:1 : Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:1 records God instructing the prophet Isaiah to write the name...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom