Blessed777
Beloved of All
We are the head not the tail (Deut.28:13) Bless us and surround us as a shield (Ps.5:12) In your favor is life (Ps.30:5) Through your favor we are brought back from captivity (Ps.85:1) Because of your favor, the enemy will not triumph over us (Ps.41:11) Our set time of favor has come (Ps.102:13) We find favor like Esther (Esther 2:17) Heb.4:12 QUICK and powerful We receive extraordinary favor on our life right now Father please protect me, my parents, and kids from all evil and plans of the enemy to curse and destroy us. I speak and declare I to existence 100 fold all the way into the physical I bind all this word and will of God to my life and parents, kids on earth as it is bound in heaven and I loose the creative power of the word on earth all the way into the physical into our lives QUICK as it is loosed in God's will in heaven that ### his family and all his followers and anyone else will stop cursing us and stop praying control and negatively and pray for God's will in my and his life no more jealousy, anger, lies, or bitterness wrong patterns of thinking, the Husband God has for me will get this favor now so he can come in my life quick no more shut doors not in God's will, health and miracles of deliverance in my parents' life and mine, kids, and a home for girls and I daytime job mon- fri enough to pay car payment and I durance easily from my job and a home according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen
