Favor Lord Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
We are the head not the tail Deut.28:13 We have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in my life Job 40:9 Bless us and surround us with favor as a shield Ps.5:12 We are highly favored Luke 1:28 We drink the cup of blessing 1 Cor.10:16 We know you favor us because our enemies do not triumph over us Ps.41:11 In your favor make our mountain stand strong Ps.30:7 Your favor cause our horn to be exalted Ps.89:17 Right now I speak all this into existence in my life my kids and parents 100 fold all the way into the physical I bind all this word on earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the word on earth into our lives in every situation that needs us to Have favor all the way into the physical as it is loosed in heaven God's will Jehovah NISSI hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers Ps.64:2 put extraordinary favor for me in his heart mind above any other woman and any addictions break and destroy the roots of wickedness are as rottenness the hold the enemy has on me and him holding back my blessing from being in my life bring me my Faithful loving Husband that I'm attracted to, my tattoo finished clear words done nicely free or cheap, stereo put in my car free or cheap done correctly and works good In my car, hair extensions black long free or cheap expensive ones real hair, wig for ### free or cheap that she will like, taxes back good amount back taxes to if possible I get amended for kids hide my taxes from my student loan doesn't take any money, Home for girls and I cheap and nice, 2 bedroom cheap I can afford my rent and car payment easily now from ### or ### miracle, pay raised at my job, no back pay from ### on rent in 1 bedroom miracle there to, ### pays his child support always now on time miracle he can pay back pay to I get his taxes from child support doesn't keep it this time or ever again, ### gets a job car, ### gets senior portraits free or cheap cap gown and class ring yearbook I get help from ### ### and it's free or cheap for me, food stamps back easily even just a continuation all this right now according to God's will in Jesus name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 FOLD GREATLY MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR COMES IN FOR ME TO LIVE AND GET A BOAZ HUSBAND THATS HELLA FINE MY ACCURACY IS ON POINT I GET READY LOOKING HOT AS CAN BE FIND A GREAT GUY FIR ME ON TINDER GREATLY I GET ON A GOOD DATE 📅 ROUTINE OF DATES UNTIL I GET A BOAZ NORMALIZED...
Replies
8
Views
14
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
154
I was asked to go to pray for someone who's at the hospital bed waiting for the last minutes, I could not go I'm really sick with cough and flu, my mom and aunt went I pray for them to have the strength and the bold attitude to share the gospel with this person and their family who might be at...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom