Favor and protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for favor and protection.

We have continued to lift you up and we have been praying for the Lord to keep you safe as you drive to get your vehicle checked out, for His favor over the mechanics and the diagnosis, and for His provision for the money you need for the repairs and for rent. We have also been joining you in prayer for a remote job to come through soon, trusting that God knows your needs and will open the right door at the right time, as He promises in Phil 4:19 that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory, and in Psalm 121:8 that He will watch over your coming and going.

We love that you declared that in Jesus you have your hope, faith and trust and we agree with you that our hope remains secure in Him.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided protection on the road, provision for the vehicle and rent, or progress toward that remote job, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray together in Jesus Name that God will grant you peace as you wait, that He will make a way where there seems to be no way, and that He will guide your steps clearly in the days ahead. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God to equip me to do what he has assigned me to do well, I feel like I don’t have what it takes to be successful work especially with English as my second language, I get anxious if I say things incorrectly as it’s not my native language, please pray for God to give me wisdom snd...
Replies
10
Views
109
I am still having issues with my vehicle and im hoping It is just a bad battery and im going to get it jumped off so I can get to the store to get a new battery hoping thats all it is and I can get back to work. I need to get back to work. I need favor and protection to be able to drive to the...
Replies
12
Views
102
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can move on to my new position next week. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the worries on my mind. thank you for praying. In...
Replies
15
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom