Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Favor, preferential treatment, protection, extra efficiency at the market, I am going to buy today or tomorrow a bunch of vegetables and other stuff.
No confusion, manipulation, pressure, lying from sellers.
Being above and never beneath, no spirit of the tail, waiting, undermining, ignoring, manipulation of sellers and other customers in Jesus name, no spirit of Jezebel!!
Respect, honor, grace, peace, leading of the Holy Spirit. Being led to natural/healthy and best products.
Feeling of having great deals with sellers and feeling of satisfaction after buying products in Jesus name, amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]GOD GOT YOU! I have prayed in Jesus' name FOR YOU. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers that I get my vehicle checked out and protection driving there. Prayers I get the money for the repairs and rent. Prayers I get a remote job soon. In Jesus I have my hope faith and trust.
Replies
10
Views
76
I need God to equip me to do what he has assigned me to do well, I feel like I don’t have what it takes to be successful work especially with English as my second language, I get anxious if I say things incorrectly as it’s not my native language, please pray for God to give me wisdom snd...
Replies
10
Views
115
My ### year old starts high school tomorrow. Please join me in praying that he will find favor with teachers, administrators and peers; that he will attract positive, godly friends and be protected from negative, harmful influences; that he would have a great first day and be encouraged. More...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom