Father;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Isaiah 43:26 state my case how many times do I have to go through this Lord with men these are yours sons deal with them. I'm heart broken Father you know me Lord and my needs and wants years Father enough is enough be faithful to me Lord as I am to you. I asked for. Loving Faithful Husband I got nothing but heart ache now. Father your my Husband your my best friend I need you now please in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Phillippians chapter 4 vs.7 And the peace of god which passeth all understanding, shall keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
271
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
240
I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom