Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Life is hard, I'm so depressed today, my ### 4 years old he has so many health problems, autism, two tumor in head, the stomach, and the other one, Jesus heal him, touch.
 
I stand with you in prayer. Father God, please bring your loving and tender healing to this child. Cover him with the blood of your Son the Lord Jesus and keep him in harm. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
234
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
225
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom