Father You Are The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes father we need you to breathe and just to survive.

Lord Jesus we cannot do it without you and your love, mercies and graces.

I stand in agreement to this prayer.

In your holy name I pray m

Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.†Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father faithful and true , i pray for my needs to be met you know all details of this prayer . sorround me with great mighty people , with resouces, integrity , faithfullness and default flame love , devine protection unexplain blessings and eterlal life in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
172
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
362
To God be the glory and his son Jesus. The orthopedic appointment did not turn out as we thought. My day was yesterday and not today. I believe it was not meant. A different doctor in the facility told me to change my diet and do physical therapy. I will follow that advice because I have no...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom