Father, thank You very much for the peace, the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father, thank You very much for the peace, the patience, the wisdom, the desires of my heart. Lord I know You have the intention of fulfilling them for You placed them there in the first place, Abba if it is Your Will I do pray for ### and I to be together on monday, Lord thank You for this expected meeting :). I pray that You give health to ### in abundance Lord, I declare in Jesus' name she has no STD's and she is not pregnant, Abba I declare her healthy in the name of Jesus. I pray that You empty me of myself and fill me with Yourself Abba, my thoughts, feelings, dreams, goals, desires, that they are all what You Abba want for me, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
7
Views
145
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
174
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom