Father thank you. I thank for the family I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.

renne

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father thank you. I thank for the family I got and everything I have is through you. Lord, my prayers go out to all, especially the kids, to keep them safe and guide them, cover them with the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name. Lord Jesus, I pray for my family, my kids, husband, marriage, the plans we have to bless them in Jesus' name and guide us in everything we do, cover us with the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name.

In Jesus' Holy Name

Amen Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me. I pray silent requests, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
217
Thank you for your prayers. I have signed my ### contract.
Replies
10
Views
151
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom