Father thank You for this day of life, Lord, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for this day of life, Lord, thank You for drawing me one day closer to next monday, the day in which if You allow it ### and I will meet, Lord, this would be such a gift and it would be even better if that day You got us back together, Abba, You know my heart and this is my heart's desire, to have a Godly relationship with ### and if You would allow it to be together even before she finally bends her knee to You Oh Lord, I have sown the seed and will not stop watering it Lord, I will bring her to the light, I pray in Jesus' name that her heart is tender, her eyes are open, she is no longer with ###, she is not pregnant, ill, sick, infected, threatened or anything Abba, I pray she is repented, willing and wanting to be with me however. Abba please grant my heart's desire on monday if it is Your Will, I keep You first Abba, You know it, in Jesus' Holy, Powerful and Precious name, Amen, Amen and Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
13
Views
370
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You for many blessings. . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
190
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me. I pray silent requests, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom