Father thank You for this day, for the coffee ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for this day, for the coffee I had, thank You for providing me with money to buy more supplies, thank You for Your Word and for learning more from it, Abba thank You for delivering me from the enemies' temptations, thank You for being the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever, thank You for having paid for my sins already, thank You for Your everlasting love, thank You Lord for Your promises, thank You for knowing that soon You will surprise me :) In Jesus' name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
132
Father, thank You for good eye dr report. God Bless all who prayed. I ask Silent requests in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
203
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom