Father thank You for the peace You fill me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for the peace You fill me with, Lord, I may not see ### today, I may not hear her voice or read a text from her, but I have You! I may not have her love already at least not expressed, but You show me Your love all the time! The fact that I am alive speaks for itself! Abba, thank You and forgive me for disregarding all You do in my life :) Thank You Lord, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
148
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
273
Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit and Heal me physically, spiritually, mentally and naturally. I need The Lord more than ever. May the Almighty God bless me in all my ways.
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom