Father thank You for my family, even being so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for my family, even being so far from them they help me and provide me, it is because of them that I have a place to stay and food to eat, and the opportunity to study, Lord thank You that my grandfather is now living with my parents, certainly they all needed unity. I pray that You strengthen my mother being the only Christian in the house and You intensify her light and season her salt. Lord, may her light lit up the entire house. I declare in Jesus' Holy name that my father and grandfather will kneel upon Your throne Lord, use my mother for that purpose, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
273
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
132
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom