FATHER thank YOU again for YOU KNOW ...

Proud Servant of GOD

Beloved Warrior
FATHER thank YOU again for YOU KNOW who and what. Eventhough I have a deep hurt over YOU KNOW what I also have great joy over YOU know what and why? I need prayers for more FAITH, CHRISTLIKENESS, patience, and to know YOUR WILL and for the sign from YOU and all other needs and for YOU KNOW who no matter what and for as many as YOU WILL. I'm tired of feeling lonely prepare me for the one YOU are or have sent and have us to recognize each other as husband and wife and give us what we need to succeed in a marriage that pleases YOU. Also don't let YOU KNOW who be mad at me for not contacting him but understand that I don't want to hurt him or her and to do so would make the sign I asked for not in effect if he is the one have him to contact me in the way I asked for or if he is not the one (please let him be the one) have him to ignore me forever and let me nor him hurt or be disappointed about it and please don't allow anyone other than family tell me that they love me unless they are the one nor allow me to. thank YOU FATHER for doing all of this and more In the name of YOUR SON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST we PRAY AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me with my work responsibilities. It feels good to know that you are always there to help me out and to guide me and to allow me my...
Replies
10
Views
309
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
339
Dear God, May I humbly pray before you to help me rise again and cleanse me of my past sins. Please heavenly father, I pray that you will give me another opportunity again to shine in my profession. Thank You God, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom