May I pray to You again heavenly father

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
399
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom