Father pray for me i m ### ...

Caereas

Disciple of Prayer
Father pray for me I'm five months pregnant and my baby is not fine pray for me
Lord I'm connected from ###. Pray for me I want to pass my exams and I need a promotion in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
239
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom