Father, please turn his heart back toward me. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter beth26
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beth26

Guest
Father, please turn his heart back toward me. He has pierced mine so badly with unkind things he has said. He is the one who is doing wrong, yet I am to blame!? Sometimes I feel like he is trying to drive me crazy. I cannot talk to him about anything as he snarls and snaps, and the selfishness he exhibits is unbelievable. He tells me about how he talks to other women about me and our relationship, and I feel so betrayed and violated. I pray for this man's salvation and that you will help him see that I am the one who loves him. Thank you also for the opportunity that has come my way and I pray that I may get the job. Thank you Father, and I praise and worship you. You are Divine and worthy to be praised.
 
Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

1 John 4:18
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord, as we lay ###'s difficulty before You, we ask that You make Yourself known to this man in her life - that You touch his heart, mind and soul with a new kindness, a new compassion and love for this woman who he appears to have hurt so terribly badly. We ask, Lord that You cleanse his heart and mind of all the apparent anger or resentment which he may be harbouring about her and that they find a means of resolving their differences in a manner that would bring them together again. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ex-husband ### to turn his heart around towards his daughter. 3 months ago he sent a card saying he wanted her back in his life and now she has not heard or called or text her. She is very hurt. He is a Christian and he left and abandoned me and our daughter to go live in...
Replies
13
Views
245
  • Locked
My husband told me last week that he didn't feel anything for me, and that he could see himself living somewhere else...we had a rough week but managed to talk on Sunday and I thought he grudgingly said that he was willing to try to work things out....had two good days and then tonight as he was...
Replies
13
Views
220
  • Locked
Father please let ### call me, turn his heart to me, fill his heart with great love to me, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom