Please pray for my ex husband ### to turn his heart

EnglishRose

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ex-husband ### to turn his heart around towards his daughter. 3 months ago he sent a card saying he wanted her back in his life and now she has not heard or called or text her. She is very hurt.
He is a Christian and he left and abandoned me and our daughter to go live in his homestate with his mother. Then divorced me. My prayer request is that God would open his eyes to see that he is commanded to leave mother and father and cleave to his wife. He is cleaving to his mother who he has not cut the umbilical cord with. He is a grown man. He knows the word of God. He has changed his cell phone # we cannot communicate with him at all. Please pray that he would want to have a relationship with his daughter. That God put a desire in his heart again for marriage. He is living in the wrong house and state. He is captive to his mother's control and witchcraft. Pray God cut this cord so he can be the man God has called him to be and fulfill his destiny.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
I pray for salvation for everybody who needs salvation here and I pray that God's perfect will be done in your lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
162
Can you pray for the children and me, my ex-husband, their father has a psychopathically structured personality and has custody of the children, the children and I are hardly together, he mistreats us and the children in other ways with excessive obligations and punishments, I physically feel...
Replies
7
Views
262
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your divine intervention to bring ### back to me. I pray for my marriage to be restored. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom