Father please show me Your presence and ...

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father please show me Your presence and defend my case. I ask you in Your Holy name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, I ask that You show me Your presence and defend my case. I know that You are always with me, and I ask that You give me the strength and courage to stand firm in my faith. Help me to trust in You and Your perfect plan for my life. I thank You for the assurance that You will never leave me nor forsake me. I ask these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Hello, friend. We serve a God who responds to the prayers of His people according to His perfect will, and I’m happy to lift you up in my prayers. May He bless you and provide help and favor regarding your case as you look to Him.

Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
195
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
133
Father please show me Your presence and defend my case. I ask you in Your Holy name Amen
Replies
12
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom