Father please send Your speedy help to ###

Nay 11

Faithful Servant
Father please send Your speedy help to my ###. Please help her to get her pension. Father please put some mercy in their heart and they should not make excuses. I pray in Your precious name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
138
Father please send Your speedy healo in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
422
Father please send Your speedy recovery and healing to Bishop ### ### ### and all who were injured during church ceremony. Father I also pray for complete protection around ### and I trust that You are with Your nation and they will not be defeated in Jesus name Amen Thank you Father
Replies
9
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,450
Members
648,150
Latest member
Kyroeraurville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom