Father please send Your speedy help to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nay 11

Faithful Servant
Father please send Your speedy help to my mum. Please help her to get her pension. Father please put some mercy in their heart and they should not make excuses. I pray in Your precious name Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father the vision You have shown me today please I pray to cancel that. It was horrible and please have mercy on Your people. Please put Your hedge of protection around them. Send Your angels to protect everyone. Father I don't know them but I just know that You want me to pray for them. Please...
Replies
Views
Father please send Your speedy recovery and healing to Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel and all who were injured during church ceremony. Father I also pray for complete protection around Israel and I trust that You are with Your nation and they will not be defeated in Jesus name Amen Thank you Father
Replies
Views
Father please send Your speedy recovery and healing to Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel and all who were injured during church ceremony. Father I also pray for complete protection around Israel and I trust that You are with Your nation and they will not be defeated in Jesus name Amen Thank you Father
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom