Father please have mercy on my family. And please bring good news of justice. Father You have seen that we all are suffering because of the incident that had happened with me at my work place. Due to my stress level my husband is getting very upset and he cannot seeing me suffering. Please restore our health. Father I trust in Your promise to give justice to fatherless and weak. Please get us out of this situation. I pray in Your Holy name Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
161
Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
133
Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom