Father Please Forgive All My Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilian

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly father have mercy on me forgive all my sins. Father if it is your WILL that I may not leave my cruel husband THEN give him a new heart of flesh fill with love for wife & daughter. Father nothing is impossible for YOU. Father help my husband to confess his sin of adultery. Father forgive him. Father STOP mental torture of my husband & his sister. Father send your angels to protect us from all evil. Father YOU know I need money. Father THANK YOU for everything. Hide identity. ### Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please forgive all my sins today. God. You know that I am a good soul. Please erase all my bad karmas today. My heart is in deep anguish. I am in deep fear. Please allow me one last chance to be fully forgiven for all my sins today. I am lost today...I feel totally disconnected from...
Replies
10
Views
490
Dear God, Please forgive me for all my sins until today. Please heal everyone who has been impacted by my wrong actions, intentions, and words. Please heal my
Replies
5
Views
331
Dear Heavenly Father, I really feel sick every time I think of my sins. Please forgive me Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom