Father please bless ### with long healthy life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father please bless my ### with long healthy life. Please bring complete healing to her and take away all her worries I pray in Your Holy name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am in agreement with you for your Mom's Divine healing....much Blessings
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for God to help clear my debts and help me save my marriage because it's falling apart. My businesses are doing great please pray for me so they grow, be profitable and expand them. And lastly am praying for long healthy lives of my ###, me, ###, and ### and other ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
227
Loosen Verse Jer 50:23 Let the hammer break the wicked into pieces. My ### offspring live long healthy lives period permanently. I know how to soul mate ### he knows how to soul mate me into existence with the blood of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
333
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom