FATHER Please Answer MY Prayers Please Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, dispute, and for you to remove, discontinue, disconnect, ban, erase, delete, dissolve, cease, and desist from banishment on and against all the dreams and nightmares I had last night including the one where you reveal stuff against me. I...
Replies
7
Views
167
Thank you Lord for all you've done for us. I pray and thank you for hearing and answering me. I have so many prayers. I pray my daughter ### gets a better job and a place to stay in ### as soon as possible. I pray to get news back ASAP on the position I applied for. Watch over my grandchildren...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray my 2nd and 3rd grandsons graduate this month on time. Grant me the serenity to move on. Guide me through Christ and show me the way. I pray you come into my daughter ###, daughter ###, son ###, all my grandchildren, and nephew ### life and move them in the right...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom