Father oh Almighty God! I don't know what else ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

inuitrust

Disciple of Prayer
Father oh Almighty God! I don't know what else to do! I am begging for Your Divine Intervention!

PLEASE! In Jesus Name! Amen
 
```
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was laid off in January. I am being sued by someone who said I owed them a debt from over 14 years ago. My great aunt died. I filed two Workmen's Comp claims for work related injuries, my ### and my ###. I was diagnosed with ###.
Replies
11
Views
165
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
312
Oh almighty God please hear my supplication, sanction my loan in ### to open new shop, without any problems in ### or any other problems. Bless my son and daughter, my husband and those who helped me pray to give back all money and gold I borrowed without any problems. Good health, good finance...
Replies
5
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom