Father Lord I need at least ###...

Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' name, I come to you on behalf of ###. Lord, he needs at least $### for his tuition, housing and other expenses before ###. Lord, I know that you are a provider and that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think. So Lord, I ask that you would provide the funds that ### needs in order to cover his tuition, housing and other expenses. Lord, I thank you for your faithfulness and your provision.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen. Thank you very much
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' name, I come to you on behalf of ###. Lord, he needs at least $### for his tuition, housing and other expenses before ###. Lord, I know that you are a provider and that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think. So Lord, I ask that you would provide the funds that ### needs in order to cover his tuition, housing and other expenses. Lord, I thank you for your faithfulness and your provision.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
161
Father God, I come before you with a broken heart. I pray that you will come to ### in a powerful way and heal the pain I've caused him over the years. Please give us the strength for forgiveness, and to do right by each others side. Help us win over one another's hearts again. Please...
Replies
7
Views
132
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom