FATHER LET ME KEEP HIM . ### IN JESUS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER LET ME KEEP HIM . ### IN JESUS NAME I HARDLY EVER KEEP ANYONE FOR ME . Lord LET HIM BE FOR ME . I ADORE HIM

THANK YOU
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, asking for forgiveness for what happened at work today and asking You to please not let me lose this job. I have been working hard to keep it and I don't want this vital error to be the cause of me losing it. Please let everything be okay with my job. In Your name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
291
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no more dreams that don't involve the relations that I want in my life and in each other's lives. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, lock up, and I pray that you will stand and go against the dreams that are about the people that I don't or wouldn't...
Replies
9
Views
198
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no more dreams that don't involve the relations that I want in my life and in each other's lives. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, lock up, and I pray that you will stand and go against the dreams that are about the people that I don't or wouldn't...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom