Father JEHOVAH please give me opportunity that I never ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father JEHOVAH please give me opportunity that I never thought before .. LET YOUR WILL BE DONE my GRACE. in YESHUA POWERFUL MIGHTY NAME I ask in prayer and supplication amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
239
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
411
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,882
Messages
16,816,102
Members
651,057
Latest member
Haleylake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom