FATHER JEHOVAH i need to know very clear what ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER JEHOVAH i need to know very clear what would you like for me to do with my music. Thank you for preparing me. I need to see more please and be more prepared. I also would like a nice recording microphone. Thank you in Yeshua's name amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you right now my heart is heavy and it's hurting I'm a warrior I'm a prayer Warrior I'm up in the night hours praying but I'm very confused because the enemy is a confuser and father I'm lifting up my family my family has been separated it my family has been...
Replies
7
Views
327
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 8:32: “Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Proverbs 8:32, wisdom speaks directly to its listeners, urging them to pay attention and follow its guidance...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom